FIVE SEDUCTION TACTICS from Penelope Rutledge (Tempting Mr. Weatherstone)
Dec 5, 2014
Five Seduction Tactics from Penelope Rutledge
- Always embroider a little something special into the handkerchiefs you give him for Christmas—Every. Single. Year. One day, he’s bound to notice.
- If your gentleman dislikes change in the slightest bit, then be sure to walk the same route each morning so that you can accidentally cross paths with him—every morning. Again, he’s bound to notice. Eventually.
- If he prefers orange marmalade with his scones—and nothing else—then make it a point to add a dollop of clotted cream to the marmalade. Stir it thoroughly in front of him. This is sure to gain his rapt attention.
- Always remember—a woman holds a great deal of power in arriving late to dinner and in forgetting her fichu.
- Pretend you’ve never given a thought to dancing with him—not once in all the excruciatingly lonely years of your friendship. Even the most controlled gentleman sees this as a challenge. His more primitive response could surprise you.
2 Comments • Comments Feed
You should be a part of a contest for one of the best
sites on the web. I am going to recommend this site!
On May 19, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Vivienne Lorret says:
Wow! Thank you so much! Swank Web Design did an amazing job designing it. <3
On May 19, 2015 at 7:38 pm